Username:

Password:

Author Topic: [Historic RP] Stories from the Scorched War  (Read 252 times)

Offline club24

• ManBear, or BearMan
    • View Profile
[Historic RP] Stories from the Scorched War
« on: May 11, 2019, 01:16:06 AM »
Diary of Josh Destine

2 days after arrival of Iron Palace

Its been a horrible two days, first the GFC arrived with their Iron Palace and now war has broken out. The rig captain said we should have these guys beat before next week though so we’re all pretty fired up. We can hold them back with our strategic locations and knowledge of the land, and the entire enemy force is just mercs so they’ll get bored soon. I’m looking forward to winning this so I get get back off this scorched hell and see Tiana again, I still need to buy a ring for her and hopefully we’ll get a nice bonus for fighting off these losers.

1 month since arrival

All the men are losing morale, it’s now been a month since they arrived and they’ve dug in deep. Our rig captain was killed yesterday so now authority has fallen to me, but we’re not soldiers we just mine this dump. Our ammo is holding up since we managed to scavenge weapons and equipment from a deserted battlefield but those mercs just keep getting supply ships sent down. The other boys and I are trying to get an old aircraft gun working that’s been here for years to try and shoot the next one down. If we could get hold of some of their combat armour and explosives we could push them back I know it. For now we’re holed up at one of the dig camps with mining explosives setup like traps, but their patrols are clever. Several traps have been disarmed and stolen and others were set off to lure us out. Everyone knows this war won’t be over anytime soon, despite all our plans and operations they still remain in stalemate through sheer numbers to our home land advantage.

1 year since hell began

I’ve given up hope of getting out of here alive, all the men I started this with, real good men well they’re all dead. I haven’t had communication offworld in months now and they have captured Diamond Ridge, there’s no hope left for us. I’ve been thinking maybe I can join them, it might not be too late for me. I’m planning to wave my flag tomorrow, Tiana if you’re reading this then I’m probably dead or captured and may never see you again. I’m sorry I never came back to get you that ring and I hope you can live safely even if I don’t.
End of entries
Nothing to see here, well nothing yet